Re: [pgsql-packagers] Palle Girgensohn's ICU patch

От Jakob Egger
Тема Re: [pgsql-packagers] Palle Girgensohn's ICU patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Is it broken *worse* in 9.4 than it was in previous versions?

No.

Because the indices need to be rebuilt, the only realistic opportunity for applying this patch to Postgres.app is when
releasinga major new version, since then people need to migrate their data anyway. That's why I wanted to apply the
patchwhen 9.4 is released.

I'm starting to see that maybe not all bugs can be fixed right now; I'm now waiting for input from the other
contributorson Github.