Re: svn access?"Can't connect to host

От OpenMacNews
Тема Re: svn access?"Can't connect to host
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
hi dave,

>>     svn co svn://svn.pgadmin.org/trunk/pgadmin3 pgadmin3
>>
>> i simply get ...
>>
>>     svn: Can't connect to host 'svn.pgadmin.org': Operation timed out
>
> Hi Richard,
>
> It's probably just the DNS catching up (svn was temporarily on the old
> server whilst being tested). Try using dev.pgadmin.org instead (it's the
> same box, but the DNS record is much older). I just tried a checkout
> from svr2.postgresql.org (which is in the US) and it worked fine, so
> this shouldn't be a firewall issue.

well, simply o luck on this end ...

% svn co svn://svr2.postgresql.org/trunk/pgadmin3 pgadmin3
    svn: Can't connect to host 'svr2.postgresql.org': Operation timed out

% svn co svn://dev.pgadmin.org/trunk/pgadmin3 pgadmin3
    svn: Unknown hostname 'dev.pgadmin.org'

and still,

% svn co svn://svn.pgadmin.org/trunk/pgadmin3 pgadmin3
    svn: Can't connect to host 'svn.pgadmin.org': Operation timed out

_something's_ wonky ...

richard