Re: Refactor MD5 implementations and switch to EVP for OpenSSL

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Refactor MD5 implementations and switch to EVP for OpenSSL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 9 Dec 2020, at 06:47, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> In short, this seems rather committable to me.

Agreed, this version of the patch looks good to me.  I've looked over the
attributions for the code movement and it seems to match now, and all tests
pass etc. +1 on going ahead with this version.

The tiniest level of nitpicking would be that md5.h doesn't have the
/* PG_MD5_H */ comment on the #endif line (and it's even tinier since it's
not even the fault of this patch - I just happened to notice when looking
at that file).

cheers ./daniel

Сообщение: Re: [bug fix] ALTER TABLE SET LOGGED/UNLOGGED on a partitioned table does nothing silently
Сообщение: Re: [bug fix] ALTER TABLE SET LOGGED/UNLOGGED on a partitioned table does nothing silently