Re: PostgresPlus Windows Installation Error

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: PostgresPlus Windows Installation Error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 18 Feb 2011, at 5:55, Adarsh Sharma wrote:

> One is :
>
> could not connect to server : Connection refused
> (0x0000274D/10061) Is the server running on host
> "127.0.0.1" and accepting TCP/Ip connections on port 5432?

> I chang C:/Windows/System32/Drvers/etc/host file to have below line
>
> 127.0.0.1   localhost
> ::1               localhost.

That should be the defaults. If anything, you probably just introduced another possible point of failure by doing this.

You need to allow connections from localhost. Change your pg_hba.conf

Alban Hertroys

--
Screwing up is an excellent way to attach something to the ceiling.

!DSPAM:737,4d5e1fc411731003618037!