RE: [HACKERS] --enable-debug

От Ansley, Michael
Тема RE: [HACKERS] --enable-debug
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
When I initially mentioned this, I had tried to debug, only to find that
there were no symbols.  So I tried the standard autoconf option, which is
--enable-debug, to get some symbols.  I'm not particularly concerned about
--cassert, but --enable-debug is the standard autoconf option, and most
people (developers) are aware of it.  If it's just a synonym for --cassert,
well, I don't really care.  I just want some symbols to debug with.  I
landed up fixing it by setting
CC=gcc -g -Wall

or something, and recompiling.

MikeA