Unlimited query length - the final chapter (aka pg_dump)

От Ansley, Michael
Тема Unlimited query length - the final chapter (aka pg_dump)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi, all

I finally got around to schlepping through pg_dump, to finish what I started
about three months (or more) ago.  Attached is a gzipped diff file to apply
in the bin/pg_dump directory.  This should remove all string length
dependencies, except one, which I'm working on.  It has been through some
rudimentary unit testing, but that's about it, so if any of you would give
it a more strenuous run-through, I'd be grateful for the feedback.

Cheers...

MikeA

Вложения