RE: [INTERFACES] Re: [HACKERS] Latest tree

От Ansley, Michael
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] Re: [HACKERS] Latest tree
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hmmmm...

Anyway, I added it, and found another glitch in
backend/utils/fmgr/dfmgr.c:106

I changed the function call to heap_close(rel, AccessShareLock);
Do you want a patch for this, and any others that I find?

MikeA

Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] Re: [HACKERS] Latest tree
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] Re: [HACKERS] Latest tree