RE: [HACKERS] Postgres' lexer

От Ansley, Michael
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Postgres' lexer
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I figured it out.  The first thing the code does is set the state to xm
(BEGIN (xm)).  If you look in the comments at the top, Tom Lane put these in
to deal with numeric strings with embedded minuses.  Tom, can you give us a
run-down of what the problem was that required this stuff.  Perhaps if we
can find another way around it, we can reduce the vltc's

Thanks...

MikeA

Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] Postgres' lexer
Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] Postgres' lexer