RE: [HACKERS] Problem with query length

От Ansley, Michael
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Problem with query length
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
No, it appears that the flex module doesn't handle any tokens with a length
above this value.  I didn't realise that it happened at about 4k in normal
operation though; I had intentionally set my YY_BUF_SIZE to 4096 to try some
testing.  I thought that this was causing the problem.

Does anybody know (scan.l, parse.l) reasonably intimately?  Any info
regarding this would be appreciated?  Somebody mentioned this to me in mail
regarding the query string length