RE: [HACKERS] Idea for speeding up uncorrelated subqueries

От Ansley, Michael
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Idea for speeding up uncorrelated subqueries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I thought that all correlated and uncorrelated sub-queries could be
rewritten as a join, simplifying the query tree.  It should be a mechanical
process which can probably be performed in the rewriter.

Somebody put me right.

MikeA

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Idea for speeding up uncorrelated subqueries
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Idea for speeding up uncorrelated subqueries