RE: [HACKERS] CVS

От Ansley, Michael
Тема RE: [HACKERS] CVS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks all for this info.  I'm presuming that, because no-one has been rude
yet, that a lot of this is not in the developers manual, or FAQ yet.  Would
it be worthwhile putting it there?  Just a quick paragraph with the latest
settings, and default options for particular types of developers (e.g.:
somebody who wants to hack the source and contribute, somebody who wants the
latest patch tree, somebody who wants access to the latest source, but no
contributions, etc).

MikeA