RE: [HACKERS] MAX Query length

От Ansley, Michael
Тема RE: [HACKERS] MAX Query length
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks for all the answers, everybody.  Bruce, I had thought to start work
adjusting this so that the size wasn't limited at all.  I'm just busy
gathering as much info as I can about the subject area, and hopefully in a
couple of days, if not earlier, I'll be in a position to start working on
the code.
I seem to remember there being a hackers guide somewhere.  If I remember
right, it dealt with issues like where to check out the latest source from
cvs, rough standards, and other basic advice.  Can anybody point me to it?

Thanks

MikeA