RE: [INTERFACES] Libpq and Borland C++ Builder 4

От Ansley, Michael
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] Libpq and Borland C++ Builder 4
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Perhaps you should just get hold of the Win32 source, and compile the entire
library again.  This would probably be the easiest solution.  I think that
the format that it is in is what VC++ uses.  I seem to remember trying it
out a while back.  However, if you get the source code, it shouldn't be a
problem to compile it.