Question about psqlODBC cursor supporting.

От Hu, Ming \(Ivan\)
Тема Question about psqlODBC cursor supporting.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I am new to psql ODBC, cann't find detailed info about psqlODBC cursor supporting (or should be postgresql cursor support?).

Can psqlODBC support cursor based updating and deleting, whether operationa on other transaction can influence cursor result set in time?

Or somebody can route me to any materials, thanks very much.

Best Regards
Ivan