RE:

От Peter Mount
Тема RE:
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On my machine here, /usr/local/jdk1.2.2/jre/lib/ext/

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council
Email: petermount@maidstone.gov.uk
WWW: http://www.maidstone.gov.uk
All views expressed within this email are not the views of Maidstone Borough
Council

-----Original Message-----
From: Manika dey [mailto:bithi@plasma.ernet.in]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2000 2:26 PM
To: Joseph Shraibman
Cc: Peter Mount; 'waheed rahman'; pgsql-interfaces@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES]

i am using jdk on sun solaris platform , jdk is in the directory
/usr/local/jdk so where do i need to put my postgresql.jar to access
postgres using java servlets .

because when i try to access through servlets i get error ,but when i do
the
similar operation using jdbc from console everything runs fine.

From:-                          | Ms. Manika Dey.                |Ph.No:--Engineer-SC (Comp. Tech.)      | IPR -- 02712
-69276 I.P.R                          |          EXT 336,315BHAT, GANDHINAGAR              | Residence -- 079 -