RE: Clob or Blob in JDBC -> ImageViewer

От Peter Mount
Тема RE: Clob or Blob in JDBC -> ImageViewer
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
you build the examples using: make examples

Then to run, from that same directory (not example):

java example.ImageViewer jdbc:postgresql:database user password

Just running:

java example.ImageViewer

will generate some useage instructions. Make should also print out some as
well.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support
Maidstone Borough Council
Any views stated are my own, and not those of Maidstone Borough Council

-----Original Message-----
From: radifan karami [mailto:radif_k@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2000 5:05 AM
To: pgsql-interfaces@postgresql.org
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] Clob or Blob in JDBC -> ImageViewer

Sory, I don't know how to run that example (
ImageViewer ).
What the database name should be created before
running ImageViewer ?
When I run that file by typing " java Imageviewer ",
error :
Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ImageViewer (wrong
name: example/ImageViewer)

Because I'm new comer in Java, I need the simpler and
shorter example.
Could anybody gives the simpler example for storing
and displaying image on a postgresql database ?

Than you.

radif

--- Peter Mount <petermount@it.maidstone.gov.uk>