RE: JDBC Interfaces

От Peter Mount
Тема RE: JDBC Interfaces
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hmmm, its not clear what you are trying to do. I presume you are writing to
a blob?

If so, then yes Streams are not yet supported. However, if it's a normal
column (ie: text, varchar, etc), then yes Streams are supported and it
should work.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support
Maidstone Borough Council
Any views stated are my own, and not those of Maidstone Borough Council

-----Original Message-----
From: Gabriel López Millán [mailto:gabilm@dif.um.es]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 12:17 PM
To: pgsql-interfaces@postgresql.org
Subject: [INTERFACES] JDBC Interfaces

Hi, I try to run  this example:
    String query = "INSERT INTO requestTable VALUES (?,?);";    int i = 1;
    PreparedStatement ps =
(PreparedStatement)connection.prepareStatement(query);    ps.setInt(1,i);    ByteArrayInputStream bis = new
ByteArrayInputStream(b);   ps.setBinaryStream(2,bis,bis.available());    ps.executeUpdate();        // execute the
insertstatement    System.out.println("ejecuta");    ps.close();                // close the prepared statement
bis.close();
    where de segundo parameter is a oid type.
   The response is:

   SQL Exception: InputStream as parameter not supported
   What tipes of InputStream are supported?   Where can I find more information?
   Thanks, Gabi.