RE: AW: Big 7.1 open items

От Peter Mount
Тема RE: AW: Big 7.1 open items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The SQL7 way is the schema is the username, with the exception of "dba" -
it's used as a "global" schema.

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support
Maidstone Borough Council
Any views stated are my own, and not those of Maidstone Borough Council

-----Original Message-----
From: Hiroshi Inoue [mailto:Inoue@tpf.co.jp]
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2000 9:22 AM
To: Zeugswetter Andreas SB
Cc: PostgreSQL-development
Subject: RE: AW: [HACKERS] Big 7.1 open items

Sorry for my poor understanding.
What I meant was that SQL92 allows the following.
schema        owner---------------------------schema1    user1schema2    user1schema3    user2schema4    user3schema5
user3schema6    user3

Is my understaning same as yours ?

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp

От: "Hiroshi Inoue"
Сообщение: RE: AW: Big 7.1 open items
От: Karel Zak
Сообщение: Re: Misc. consequences of backend memory management changes