RE: 7.0.1 is ready

От Peter Mount
Тема RE: 7.0.1 is ready
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Argh, I've still not got the hang of applying to a tree yet. It's in the
main development tree.

In both the org/postgresql/jdbc1/ResultSet.java and
org/postgresql/jdbc2/ResultSet.java files, the method getTimestamp() has a
line setting a SimpleDateFormat. It should read:

SimpleDateFormat df = new SimpleDateFormat("yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss");

Peter