RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC connection refused

От Peter Mount
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC connection refused
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
The "Connection Refused" message is actually coming from the TCP/IP
stack, rather than Java or JDBC. It's caused by nothing actually
listening on the remote socket.

With postgresql, this indicates that you haven't started the postmaster
with the -i flag, which enables the IP socket.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support