RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC 2.0 Standard Extensions for PostgreSQL

От Peter Mount
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC 2.0 Standard Extensions for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
As usual when replying from here, replies prefixed with PM:

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support
Maidstone Borough Council

-----Original Message-----
From: Assaf Arkin [mailto:arkin@exoffice.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2000 10:24 PM
To: David Marshall
Cc: pgsql-interfaces@hub.org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC 2.0 Standard Extensions for PostgreSQL

<snip>

The code is not yet part of the official distribution, but I've sent it
to Peter and would to see it appear in the next release.

PM: It will be, although I haven't done it yet.

In the meanwhile you can grab the JAR from
ftp://ftp.exolab.org/pub/jars/postgresql-6.3.jar. I'll also add the
sources in the src directory later today.