Issue with fixseq.sql in 8.1 release notes

От George Woodring
Тема Issue with fixseq.sql in 8.1 release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have install 8.1.2 on my test box and loaded data from a 7.4.8
database.

I was running fixseq.sql copied from the release notes to up date the
sequences and the output has an extra "\" character

ALTER TABLE public.modems_old ALTER COLUMN modemsid SET DEFAULT
nextval\('modems_id');

To fix it I had to change the 3rd argument in the regexp_replace()

I thought I would let someone know just in case something has changed
since 8.1 and the release notes needed updating.

Woody

iGLASS Networks
211-A S. Salem St
Apex NC 27502