Re: Error on create extension pgcrypto. Undefined symbol "EVP_bf_ecb"

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Error on create extension pgcrypto. Undefined symbol "EVP_bf_ecb"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On 7 Feb 2024, at 18:53, Marco Aurelio <marcoprodata@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I changed the path and now the correct version of openssl appears in the config.log, even so, after recompiling and
reinstallingboth postgresql and the pgcrypto contrib, when trying to create the extension in a database I continue to
receivethe same error, any further suggestions ?

the _bf functions relate to the Blowfish cipher which was obsoleted in OpenSSL
3 so you need to load the legacy provider in your openssl configuration in
order to use it.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Alpaslan AKDAĞ
Сообщение: Re: archive command doesnt work
От: Florents Tselai
Сообщение: cookiecutter template for Postgres extensions