Re: When should be advocate external projects?

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: When should be advocate external projects?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 12 May 2016, at 15:09, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> I like the idea of having a page on postgresql.org where we say "here
> are a list of other great open source tools that you should check out
> and use with PostgreSQL".  It could be grouped by category.

Kind of like an updated/modernised version of this?

  https://web.archive.org/web/20050301084849/http://techdocs.postgresql.org/oresources.php

The Software Catalog as mentioned in the thread seems to be along the
same lines, although more formalised, possibly less engaging.

+ Justin

- Indira Gandhi