Re: Progress window not closing

От Steve Hawes
Тема Re: Progress window not closing
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Apologies – should have given that information up front.

pgAdmin: V4.1

OS: MacOS Mojave 10.14.2

I have tried both restarting pgAdmin and restarting the entire iMac and each time the progress window reappears as soon as I reconnect to the affected server. The screenshot below shows the sessions currently running on the server and there definitely no vacuum process running.:

Thanks

Steve

Steve Hawes
CIO
FacebookLinkedInTwitter

T: 020 3355 9796
M: +34 681 259 532
E: steve.hawes@tmlep.com
W: www.tmlep.com
A:
The Chestnuts, Takeley, Essex, CM22 6QJ
TMLEP | The Medico-Legal Experts Practice
Consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?
TMLE Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under number 08092743. The company's registered office is The Chestnuts, Brewers End, Takeley, Essex CM22 6QJ United Kingdom.

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the intended recipients. If you are not an intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

TMLEP may monitor email traffic data and also the content of emails for compliance purposes and to protect its business.