Re: Unable to trigger createdb

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Unable to trigger createdb
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 1 Feb 2020, at 22:33, Jack Plasterer <jman@plastererfamily.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have PostgreSQL installed on my computer and tried creating a database in the command prompt using the createdb
method,but was presented with this error message:
> <image.png>
> Nor was I able to delete said database:
> <image.png>
> Why is it that I have psql installed, and yet seem not to be able to use the various functions; is it a
folder/extensionsissue, or is there something else at play that I am not aware of?

Not knowing Windows at all, it seems that this could be quite installation
specific, so more information on that could potentially help diagnose this.
How did you install postgres (which installer, which version)?

cheers ./daniel

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: subtransaction logged without previous top-level txn record
От: Arseny Sher
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: subtransaction logged without previous top-level txn record