Re: Where can I find the doxyfile?

От Bohdan Mart
Тема Re: Where can I find the doxyfile?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12.10.23 09:07, John Morris wrote:
> Here’s a first pass at integrating that doxygen “C filter” into the
> meson build. As a prototype, it “seems to work”.
>
> The command “ninja doxygen” generates html files under doc/doxygen/html.

Thanks. I have applied this patch and build (`ninja doxygen`) works.

But this Doxyfile don't generate dependency graph, which is present in
official doxygen, see screenshot-1.png.

Also it doesn't include sources from `contrib` dir.

I guess, @Stefan, we need original Doxyfile that is used to build
https://doxygen.postgresql.org/ currently.

I've also run it with ninja and no args, and observed following behavior:
* filter was compiled
* Doxyfile generated from template
* Doxygen generation didn't happen

I believe filter compilation and Doxygen generation shouldn't happen in
this case as well.
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Pro et contra of preserving pg_proc oids during pg_upgrade
Сообщение: Re: Pro et contra of preserving pg_proc oids during pg_upgrade