Re: How to pipe the psql copy command to Unix 'Date' command

От Erik Jones
Тема Re: How to pipe the psql copy command to Unix 'Date' command
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Feb 19, 2009, at 9:40 AM, SHARMILA JOTHIRAJAH wrote:

> [...]

Tom just showed you how.  Use run full piped command with the unix
'time' utility.

Erik Jones, Database Administrator
Engine Yard
Support, Scalability, Reliability
866.518.9273 x 260
Location: US/Pacific
IRC: mage2k

От: hubert depesz lubaczewski
Сообщение: Re: Search for text in any function