Suggestions on a good Postgresql 7.4 or 8.0 book

От John Zubac
Тема Suggestions on a good Postgresql 7.4 or 8.0 book
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi Everyone

I am just asking about any suggestions on an advanced postgresql book. This would be for our current SQL programmer and for myself. We do not need a beginer book since with are both not beginers in the RDMS DB world. We are a little new to postgres but we are learning the database system fast. A book comparing MS-SQL or SQL ANSI 92 calls to postgresql calls would be appropriate.

Thank you

John Zubac
Operations / DBA
Internetsecure Inc.
+1.905.469.6522 X252
jzubac@internetsecure.com
Gpg Fingerprint: A178 EC10 07D4 B242 8500 F817 D396 F05F D978 3D92