Re: Problems with the Windows 8.4.1 upgrade from 8.3 on non-C drive

От John Gage
Тема Re: Problems with the Windows 8.4.1 upgrade from 8.3 on non-C drive
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I realize that this is a feature and not a bug, but what I ran into confronting the same issue was the fact that the servers listen on different ports and when I uninstalled the older version, the newer version was listening on a non-standard port.  This caused some confusion for awhile.

I also realize that having both versions on the same port may be both impossible and unwise or some power of both, but is there a standard port that they are "competing" for in some dark server hell.