Error with DECIMAL or NUMERIC data type

От Ryan C. Bonham
Тема Error with DECIMAL or NUMERIC data type
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I am receiving an error message when i try connecting to a table on my
postgresql database via PGAdmin. The fileds that give me a problem are all
NUMERIC data types, i tried changing them to DECIMAL and there is no
difference. The error i see on the screen is.
Error 6
Overflow
Function: frmTables, trvBrowser_NodeClick

This table also crashes Visual Basic 6.0sp6 if i try to create a connection
to it..

I am using Postgres ODBC driver version 7.1.0.6
I am using PGADMIN version 7.1.0
I am using postgres version 7.1.1 (RPM based install)
I attached my pgadmin.log and also the psqlodbc.log

Is this a known problem? If so what's the work arround, if not what should i
do to try and fix it?

Thank you.

Ryan Bonham