Re: pgsql 7.2.3 crash

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql 7.2.3 crash
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Laurette Cisneros <laurette@nextbus.com> writes:
> A core file was found in <datadir>/base/326602604
> and a backtrace shows:
> (gdb) bt
> #0  DeferredTriggerSaveEvent (relinfo=0x83335f0, event=0, oldtup=0x0,
>     newtup=0x8348150) at trigger.c:2056

Hm.  Line 2056 is this:
for (i = 0; i < ntriggers; i++){    Trigger    *trigger = &trigdesc->triggers[tgindx[i]];

->        new_event->dte_item[i].dti_tgoid = trigger->tgoid;

It seems there must be something wrong with the trigdesc data structure
for that table, but what?  Can you poke around in the corefile with gdb
print commands and determine what's wrong with the trigdesc?

> I see triggers referenced here and it should be
> noted that for one of the tables the triggers were first disabled (update
> pg_class) and re-enabled after the inserts are done (or it takes
> forever).

Did that happen while this backend was running?