Re: [INTERFACES] manipulate array wiht ecpg

От S.F. Lee
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] manipulate array wiht ecpg
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I have solved the problem by mapping a character array
into integer array:
 struct data   {   int id;   char a[100]; } temp;
After getting temp from exec sql select ....., I use
strtol() to convert temp.a into a integer array, and
it works! I now have another problem that is I can get

the tuples by sqlca.sqlerrd[2], but how can I get the
type of each field that has been selected? In libpq++
FieldType(n) can get the type of field, how about in
ecpg?
 Thanks            S.F.Lee