Access problems

От Michael Meskes
Тема Access problems
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I have installed onshore-timesheet on my machine. It works like a char. No I
tried to access the database via M$ Access and found some problems. The ODBC
connection is up and running. However, Access refuses to link in several
tables.

I attach the table definitions.

It says the following attributes are not correct either in index or in
relationship definition:

table        attribute
-------------------------------
category    category_id
hours        del
job        downloaded
notification    fkpersonnel_id
personnel    personnel_id

Only the client relation is okay.

So far I wasn't able to see what's wrong with these. Maybe anyone on this
list has an idea. Also ODBC logs don't show something special.

Michael
Email: Michael@Fam-Meskes.De           | Use PostgreSQL!

Вложения