RE: [HACKERS] NOTICE: LockRelease: locktable lookup failed, no lock

От Keith Parks
Тема RE: [HACKERS] NOTICE: LockRelease: locktable lookup failed, no lock
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue@tpf.co.jp>

>> wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)

>> >    Also,  I used it after another dozen times without. Now I see
>> >    them too.  So I assume it was a recent change that introduced
>> >    the problem.
>>
>> I'm not sure it's that recent, I think I've had 1 or 2 such errors
>> ever since I've been running the "runcheck".
>>

>It seems that conflicts of the initialization of some backends cause
>above NOTICE messages.
>Those backends would use the same XIDTAGs for the same relations
>in case of LockAcquire()/LockRelease() because xids of those backends
>are'nt set before starting the first command. When one of the backend
>call LockReleaseAll(),it would release all together.
>
>If we set pid member of XIDTAG to the pid of each backend
>,we are able to distinguish XIDTAGs.
>But there may be some reasons that the member is used only for
>userlock.

I've just run a full set of tests and you're right, all the
NOTICE:'s are in the init phase, before any queries are run.

I hope this makes it easier for someone to fix ;-)

Keith.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] LONG varsize - how to go on
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] LONG varsize - how to go on