STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

От Jens Skakkebaek
Тема STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Hi,

I've installed the Postgres port on an NT machine and can't get initdb
to work.  I get a STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION as shown below.  I've followed
the instructions I could find and managed to compile.

Any ideas?

Any pointers would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jens

bash-2.02$ cd /usr/local/pgsql/
bash-2.02$ ls
bin                include            postgres.exe.core
data               lib
bash-2.02$ initdb --username=jskakkebaek

We are initializing the database system with username jskakkebaek (uid=503).
This user will own all the files and must also own the server process.

Creating template database in /usr/local/pgsql/data/base/template1

Creating global classes in /usr/local/pgsql/data/base

Adding template1 database to pg_database...
-boot -F -D/usr/local/pgsql/data
Amopen: relation pg_database. attrsize 65
[main] c:\Postgres\Binary\pgsql\bin\postgres.exe 1025 (0) handle_exceptions: Exc
eption: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
[main] postgres 1025 (0) handle_exceptions: Dumping stack trace to postgres.exe.
core
initdb: could not log template database
initdb: cleaning up.
bash-2.02$