Re: [GENERAL] pg_psort files

От Steven Saner
Тема Re: [GENERAL] pg_psort files
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm running 6.5.1. We've had a bit of trouble with the machine
crashing that this database is on (I don't think it is because of
postgres) so my guess is that it was unable to clean up after itself
sometimes. Today, the filesystem where postgres lives on filled up,
that may be why as well. Thanks for the response.

On Tue, Dec 14, 1999 at 11:34:40AM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > 1. What are these files?
> > 2. Do I need them?
> > 3. If I don't need them is it safe to remove them?
>
> Stop postmaster, remove files, restart postmaster.  They aren't needed.
>
> I am surprised they are not automatically cleaned up.  What version are
> you using?
>
> --
>   Bruce Momjian                        |  http://www.op.net/~candle
>   maillist@candle.pha.pa.us            |  (610) 853-3000

Steven Saner                            SouthWind Internet Access, Inc.
ssaner@southwind.net                    Systems/Network Administrator
http://www2.southwind.net/~ssaner       http://www.southwind.net
                                        263-7963 Wichita  (800)525-7963