Re: [SQL] Getting last used oid

От John C Cusick
Тема Re: [SQL] Getting last used oid
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Vladimir and all,

the DBD::PG function is exactly why I asked. It's also available
in PHP/FI 3.xx

Because of these functions is why I asked. I can use PHP.
no problem.

Thanks for all your answers. Quick, as usual.

I'm looking forward to 7.0 and the new book. They both
look great so far.

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:36:51 +0200 (EET) Vladimir Terziev
<vlady@school.digsys.bg> writes:

>  Hi John,
>
>  There is diffrent ways to get last used oid.
>
>  Perl DBD::Pg has $oid = $stmt->{pg_oid_status}, where $stmt is a
>last
>statement related with a insert command.
>

>      Vladimir
>

>On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, John C Cusick wrote:
>
>> To All,
>>
>> How can I call up the last oid used in an insert statement?

John C.