Travel Companies Reach the World

От adam@globaladv.com
Тема Travel Companies Reach the World
Дата
Список pgsql-ports

Looking to reach new markets in 2000???

Please pardon our intrusion...  but your name is listed under tourism and we thought you would be interested in the
following...

Global Adventures Travel based in Concord California USA is in the process of exploring the potential of establishing a
newand exciting concept in travel for the next century, that will combine and work with the talents of travel agencies
andindependant vendors and the travel public on a worldwide
market via the Internet!

To be able to offer journeys that reach into the Worlds farthest regions and fulfill that desire for adventure and
discoverythat is in all of us.

To this point Global Adventures is looking for Independant Vendors to join us, and to work with us in offering a
combinationTRAVEL CLUB / ELECTRONIC REPRESENTAION that will be a major
player and benifit for all that join.  We will provide a clearing house for travelers, vendors, suppliers, and the
generalpublic to gather information.

If this concept interests you and your company and you would like more information as it becomes available please
respondto this email at

mailto: keepmeposted@globaladv.com

You will then be directed to the website well in advance of the public launch.  Public launch is scheduled for late
January2000.

Thank You,

Adam La Zare
President

and

Len Johnson
Director International Relations

This Message was Composed by a user of Extractor Pro '98 Bulk E- Mail Software. If
you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply
with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you
from their future mailings.