ODBC call-failed: Connection is busy with results to hstmt

От Tet Miranda
Тема ODBC call-failed: Connection is busy with results to hstmt
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

It's my first time to create a real client/server application using
Sql-server as my back-end and VB as my front-end.

I am using the DAO as my database technology, it's seems that my connection
through ODBC DSN was not properly set.

It didn't have any problem when i used Execute command to worked on my query
inside my VB code,  but when trying to use the recordset, there's this error
that always prompted to my application, ODBC call - failed: "Connection is
busy with results to hstmt".

Please advise, what was the cause of this problem and please help sends some
solutions to solve this problem...I just need to resolve as soonest as
possible.

Thank you for support and more power

Tet Miranda
Programmer