[abhijitc@wipinfo.soft.net: A query...]

От Michael Meskes
Тема [abhijitc@wipinfo.soft.net: A query...]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Anyone out there who could help this guy? Sorry I don't have the time to
check it right now and I don't know it form the top of my headh.

Michael

----- Forwarded message from Abhijit Chatterjee <abhijitc@wipinfo.soft.net> -----

Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 20:49:18 +0530
From: Abhijit Chatterjee <abhijitc@wipinfo.soft.net>
To: meskes@postgresql.org
Subject: A query...

Hi,.    I am having a problem and seeking your help to resolve the same.

The problem assumes the following:

- Assume postmaster is running as user 'A'.
- Assume that I give access to a user 'B ' by using 'createdb'.
- User 'A' has a database 'ADB'.
- User 'B' has a database 'BDB'.

Now, can I have the following restrictions:
- 'A 'should be able to access 'ADB' and 'BDB'.
- 'B' should be able to access 'BDB', but not 'ADB'.
Hoping you can resolve this problem.

Thanking you in advance.

regards
Abhijit

----- End forwarded message -----

Email: Michael@Fam-Meskes.De           | Use PostgreSQL!

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pid file for postmaster?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pid file for postmaster?