Re: Postgresql Documentation

От Alberto Sánchez P.
Тема Re: Postgresql Documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Do you know where I can find the figures referenced in the Programmer's
Guide Documentation that are missing in the html pages?

Greetings!!!!
Beto

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>
To: Alberto S�nchez P. <betosanz@hotmail.com>
CC: PostgreSQL-documentation <docs@postgresql.org>
Subject: Re: Postgresql Documentation
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 13:05:50 -0500 (EST)
> Hi Bruce,>>    I browsed the programmer's documentation and there you can find> references to some figures that are
notincluded on the web page.>>    The page is www.postgresql.org/docs, programmer's guide, Chapter 23> Overview of
postgresqlinternals, Parser.>>     do you know where I can find the referenced images? seems like they

are> really didactic and help a lot understanding the query-optimizing
process...

Yes, I noticed they were missing too.  Not sure.

--  Bruce Momjian                        |  http://www.op.net/~candle  maillist@candle.pha.pa.us            |  (610)
853-3000 +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  830 Blythe Avenue  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Drexel
Hill,Pennsylvania 19026