European SANE conference needs speakers

От Bruce Momjian
Тема European SANE conference needs speakers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The 2nd International SANE Conference needs speakers.

I was approached to give a talk on PostgreSQL, and have submitted
a request to be a speaker.

The conference is in Maastricht, The Netherlands.  I realize many of
you could also speak about PostgreSQL and are closer to the Netherlands.

If you are interested in speaking, you can get more information at:

    http://www.nluug.nl/sane/

You will have to make your submission soon because the deadline was
today.

If anyone has comments about the conference, I would be interested.
Please e-mail me directly.