Re: [GENERAL] How to efficiently update many records at once

От Martin Weinberg
Тема Re: [GENERAL] How to efficiently update many records at once
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Beth,

Thanks for the reply.   I did test both of these and they work
but more slowly.  The behavior of the database is the same:
updates appear to be appended to the database until the next
vacuum.

--M

Beth Strohmayer wrote on Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:59:42 EST