Re: [HACKERS] New version of psql

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] New version of psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 1999-11-04, Bruce Momjian mentioned:

> > > I see now. Thanks.  Makes sense.
> >
> > Peter, are you working on libpq as well?
>
> Nope.

I just asked because you were mentioning a lot of old stuff, and I
thought you meant in libpq.  Now I see you meant old stuff in the psql
code about our old 'monitor' program and stuff.

One amazing trick is your ability to pull the help right out of the sgml
sources.  I never expected that would be possible.  Makes maintaining
things a lot easier.

> My next projects where to put in the tab completion I have lying around
> here, to implement some sort if \if \else \endif so you can write *really*
> cool scripts, and to adjust the createdb etc. scripts a little.

Sounds good.

Pennsylvania19026