Pg_ConnType error compiling src/interfaces/libpgtcl...

От Clouser, Robert
Тема Pg_ConnType error compiling src/interfaces/libpgtcl...
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Another problem compiling the 6.5.2 version of postgresql on my DEC Alpha.
This time when I tried to build the tcl interface: I got an invalid
declaration in
the src/interfaces/libpgtcl/pgtclId.h file: error was with the line

extern Tcl_ChannelType Pg_ConnType; ---> invalid declaration...

I looked: Tcl_ChannelType is defined in my tcl distrib lib file tcl.h, but i
guess the pgsql buillder
cannot get to it? How can you tell it to check here?

Bob Clouser

Dr. Robert H. Clouser
S4-563, MIT-Lincoln Laboratory
(781) 981-1989