Re: [GENERAL] Performance

От Jim Richards
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Performance
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I don't know about the DBI specifically, but it should have this,
try doing the inserts as

BEGIN WORK

INSERT ...
INSERT ...
INSERT ...
INSERT ...

COMMIT WORK

this will wrap all the transactions in one statement, so during the inserts
other process won't be able to see the changes until the commit is done.
Also mean if there in an error during the insert sequence, it can all
be rolled back without a problem.

--
Subvert the dominant paradigm
 http://www.cyber4.org/members/grumpy/index.html