Re: [GENERAL] current_timestamp and default now()

От amy cheng
Тема Re: [GENERAL] current_timestamp and default now()
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I guess it won't work for Transaction. not tested though. (need
to put the program sleep a while). I just use
'current_timestamp(now)'::datetime in the program (yes, read off now or just
get
time from perl should also work. current_timestamp just save a little
perl coding). Not really tested. I trust the documentation :-)

seems to me very complicated to implement (so, not likely happening)
that you can use current_timestamp WITHIN the create table statement
(just like using now()) to make time uniform through a transaction.

maybe I should test after I finish this project. I need to FINISH it TODAY
;-)