JDBC problem

От soundar rajan
Тема JDBC problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

Thanks for the responses.  I'm running postgreSQL
6.5.2 under Linux 6.1.  I need to access the DB using
JDK (either 1.1 or 1.2, doesn't really matter a lot).
The problem I face is on the creation of the
postgresql.jar, the driver for the connection.

When I try to make under the /src/interfaces/jdbc
directory, it fails.  On making it, either I ge 47
errors or the make fails stating some errors -- '(u'
unexpected syntax error , /bin/sh -- I've the
jdbc6.5-1.1.jar (from retep,org.uk) in the same
directory and my path is set to the jdk1.1.3/bin
directory.  I(I was advised dk1.2 doesn't work well
for Linux).  Can anyone help me in overcoming this
step.

Urgent please.
Thanks in advacnce.
Soundar.