Re: Suggestion/request

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Suggestion/request
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
This looks good, and I would like to include it in the distibution
somewhere in HTML format so we can perhaps use it later.  I have
converted it to HTML, but does anyone have an idea where to put it.

I could put it in doc/src/sgml, but that appears to be the wrong place.

I am going to gzip the HTML file and put in src/sgml, even though it is
not sgml nor part of the docs unless someone can tell me where they want
it.

[Attachment, skipping...]

Pennsylvania19026